You can buy peace of mind.
In these uncertain times, Andrews Travel is proud to partner with Medjet. Medjet is the premier global air-medical transport and travel security membership program for travelers. One in 30 trips end in a medical emergency, and safety while traveling has become a growing concern. Protect yourself with Medjet.
Medjet is now able to transport a member hospitalized with Covid-19, while traveling in the contiguous 48 United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Islands, to a hospital of their choice at home. We are the only membership program to have added this benefit.
We have been working to source enough aircraft with isolation pods, and crews with proper training, to provide our members with the same hospital-to-hospital medical transport benefits that we’ve always provided, at the level of service our members have come to expect.[More on COVID-19 services info here].
Insurance gets you to the “nearest acceptable facility”. Medjet membership can get you home.
Learn more at Medjetassist.com, click here.
MedjetAssist membership is our core product. If your client becomes hospitalized while traveling more than 150 miles from home (including ANY DOMESTIC trips) and he/she requires further inpatient care, Medjet will pay and arrange for medical transport back to the hospital of your client’s choice in his/her home country – regardless of medical necessity.
- All Expenses Paid Medical Transport
- No Hassles / Seamless Transfers
- No medical questions to enroll (under age 75), no medical cost caps, no claim forms, no preexisting conditions or adventure travel exclusions
- Language Translation Assistance
- Medical Consultation
- Transfer of Mortal Remains
MedjetHorizon is an upgrade that can be added onto to any MedjetAssist membership. MedjetHorizon includes all the medical transport benefits that comes along with the MedjetAssist membership and adds security and crisis response components.
- Specialty Hospital Transfer
- Ground Ambulance Transfer
- Medical Emergency Cash Advance
- Travel Security and Crisis Response Services | Powered by our security partner, FocusPoint International
- Members have 24/7 access to FocusPoint International’s global Crisis Response Center for advice and in-country response to a wide range of safety concerns and threats while traveling.
- Basic: For clients under the age of 75 – Multi-year memberships also available
- Diamond: For clients ages 75 through 84 – Application Required
- Platinum: For clients ages 85 and above – Application Required / AARP Members Only
- Collegiate: For clients that are students and/or administrators traveling for a semester abroad
- Expatriate: For clients traveling internationally more than 90 consecutive days at a time
- Domestic: For clients traveling within the contiguous 48 United States
Available for Individuals or Families (under age 75) in increments of: 8 days, 15 days, 21 days and 30 days at a time.
Learn more & signup at Medjetassist.com, click here.0
Leave a Reply